Under30CEO’s mission is to help every young entrepreneur on the planet build their business, fulfill their dreams, and excel in their career.
- We focus on: startups, career development, entrepreneurship, small business tips
- We do not focus on: corporate, retirement, insurance, forex
- 800-1,200 words
- Arial font, size 12
- Spell out numbers under 10
- Oxford comma allowed
- Use the percent sign
- Only capitalize the first word in subheadings
- Submit via Microsoft Word document or Google doc
Citations & Links
- Include two, internal links in every post to relevant content on Under30CEO’s site.
- Only use external links for credible third-party perspectives, evidence, and statistics.
- Disclose the nature of any relationship with a company or person that is mentioned in your content.
- We will remove anything that we deem too promotional.
- Our editorial staff reserves the right to add rel=”nofollow” to any link or remove a link attached to words or images before or after publication.
- Buying, selling, or trading links that appear in posts is strictly prohibited.
- 150 words max. Do not include hyperlinks.
Ideal Guest Content Examples:
Once your article is submitted . . .
- Our editorial team reviews each submission in order to make a yes or no decision. Typically this takes us two weeks. If your article is rejected, we will let you know, but because of the high amount of submissions we receive, we will not be able to offer specific feedback on why your submission was turned down.
- Our editorial team will edit the article for style, content, length, etc. We retain final editorial control.
- By submitting an article to us, you are affirming that the content is original to you, the author, and has not appeared elsewhere online or in print. We may accept previously published material. If this is the case, please state where and when it ran when you submit your post.
- We do not pay for submissions.
Can I republish my article?
Once published on Under30CEO, your article can only be republished on Medium. You may not republish content from our site on your company or personal site until two weeks after being live on our site. If we see a post published anywhere besides our site or your company or personal site, then we may remove your post from our site.