Under30CEO’s mission is to help every young entrepreneur build their business, fulfill their dreams, and excel in their career.
- We focus on: startups, career development, entrepreneurship, small business tips
- We do not focus on: corporate, retirement, insurance, forex, cryptocurrency
- 800+ words
- Use headings and small paragraphs (3-5 sentences) to break up content.
- AP style
Citations & Links
- Link to 2 other Under30CEO articles within your post.
- Only use external links for credible third-party perspectives, evidence, and statistics.
- Disclose the nature of any relationship with a company or person that is mentioned in your content.
- We will remove anything that we deem too promotional, including links and content, without your prior approval.
- Our editorial staff reserves the right to add rel=”nofollow” to any link or remove a link attached to words or images before or after publication.
- Buying, selling, or trading links that appear in posts is strictly prohibited.
- 150 words max. We do not include hyperlinks.
Ideal Guest Content Examples:
Once your article is submitted . . .
- Our editorial team reviews each submission in order to make a yes or no decision. Typically, this takes us two weeks. If your article is rejected, we will let you know, but because of the high amount of submissions we receive, we will not be able to offer specific feedback on why your submission was turned down.
- Our editorial team will edit the article for style, content, length, etc. We retain final editorial control.
- By submitting an article to us, you are affirming that the content is original to you, the author, and has not appeared elsewhere online or in print. We may accept previously published material. If this is the case, please state where and when it ran when you submit your post.
- We do not pay for submissions.
Can I republish my article?
You can republish your article from Under30CEO to your blog or another site with a canonical URL three days after it has appeared on our site.