Become an Under30CEO Featured Company
- Under30CEO makes it parts of its mission to feature companies from around the world. We want to bring insights both new and old to our community of likeminded people. We value helping, mentoring, and building entrepreneurs from across the globe.
- To accomplish this goal (without having to interview each entrepreneur individually), we created our featured interview process for anyone to submit. Whether you are just getting started or a veteran entrepreneur, Under30CEO wants to hear what value you can bring to our community.
- Every week, we publish new interviews featuring companies from every industry, and we mean every industry. Do you have something to share? As long as you put your heart and thought into your submission, our team will make sure you are added onto interview publishing queue.
- Under30CEO wants companies from around the world to share their experience to the next generation. If you have any further questions, please reach out in our FAQ form.
To get started in the process, fill out this form.
Is Your Company Next?
The Interview Questions:
- What is the name of your company?
- Tell us about the company (~250 words.)
- What is the company website?
- What is the size of the company?
- Where is the company HQ?
- What is one thing your company learned early on?
- What are the values your company upholds?
- How would you describe the company culture?
- What is one trend in your industry you think will become mainstream?
- What is a book that represents your company?
- What does success mean for your company?
- What is one thing that everyone should know about your company?
- What is the next big goal for your company?
- What impact does your company want to have?
- In three sentences, summarize the experiences and learnings for the Under30CEO Audience.
After your article is published, feel free to share the interview on your social media accounts (linkedin, facebook, instagram). If you know someone who would have great insights to share to the world, make share to let them to know about this opportunity.
To get started and request an interview, fill out this form.