A few years ago we published a huge roundup of interviews with awesome people. However, since then, many of the links were broken as videos and articles had been moved and of course, many new interviews have been produced. Below, we have updated the links, added in more recent interviews where needed, and added a whole bunch of new people to the list. As a result, everything on the list below will educate and inspire you. Spend a few minutes watching these must-see interviews with amazing entrepreneurs.
1. Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Back in happier times, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates sat down at the All Things Digital Conference.
2. Larry Ellison, Founder of Oracle
Oracle founder Larry Ellison on Achievement.org.
3. Mark Cuban, Owner of the Dallas Mavericks and HDNet
“When I die, I want to come back as me,” says Mark Cuban at TechCrunch.
4. Oprah Winfrey, Media Entrepreneur
Larry King interviews Oprah on The Secret.
5. Richard Branson, Billionaire Founder of Virgin
15 small business lessons with Richard Branson at Open Forum.
6. George Soros, Billionaire Investor
Eric Schmidt interviews George Soros at Google.
7. Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
Wired’s Chris Anderson interviews Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos.
8. Sergey Brin and Larry Page, Founders of Google
Brin and Page, the two founders of Google, give a TED Talk.
9. Ron Conway, Venture Capitalist
An hour-long interview with Ron Conway at Stanford Business School.
10. Marc Andreessen, Software Entrepreneur
“We’re not in a bubble,” said Marc Andreesen to the Wall Street Journal (Paywall).
11. Paul Graham, Founder of Y-Combinator
Paul Graham relates How Y Combinator Helped 172 Startups Take Off.
12. Tony Hsieh, Founder of Zappos
Under30CEO talks about company culture with Tony Hsieh.
13. Steve Wozniak, Founder of Apple
Founders at Work with the man widely known as “Woz.”
14. Phil Knight, Founder of Nike
Exclusive interview by Oprah on Nike.
15. Howard Schultz, Founder of Starbucks
The Harvard Business Review interviews Starbucks founder Howard Schultz.
16. Carl Icahn, Billionaire Investor
Carl Ichan’s Drexel University commencement speech.
17. Pierre Omidyar, Founder of eBay
The Guardian does a rare interview with Omidyar.
18. Ralph Lauren, Fashion Entrepreneur
19. Charles Schwab, Investor
Money Magazine talks about investing with Charles Schwab.
20. Reid Hoffman, Founder of LinkedIn
Billionaire LinkedIn founder gives 5 tips to startups to the Wall Street Journal.
21. Donald Trump, Billionaire Real Estate Investor
Under30CEO interview with Donald Trump.
22. John Doerr, Billionaire Venture Capitalist
23. Herb Kelleher, Founder of Southwest Airlines
Kelleher has a series of interviews on I am CNBC.
24. Bob Parsons, Founder of GoDaddy
Bob Parsons talks about starting GoDaddy.
25. Diddy, Hip Hop Entrepreneur
ABC News calls Diddy a “modern mogul.”
26. Fred Wilson, Venture Capitalist
Chris Dixon interviews Fred Wilson.
27. David Cohen, Founder of Techstars
ReadWriteWeb interviews Techstars founder David Cohen.
28. Chris Dixon, Venture Capitalist
Here is an in-depth interview with Chris Dixon on Mixergy.
29. Gary Vaynerchuk, Media/Wine Entrepreneur
Jason Calacanis interviews Gary in one of the best This Week in Startups ever.
30. Jason Calacanis, Internet Entrepreneur and Investor
Jason Calacanis gets interviewed on This Week in Startups.
31. Dharmesh Shah, Founder of Hubspot
Interview of Dharmesh on Mixergy.
32. Mark Suster, Venture Capitalist
Mark Suster was interviewed by Jason Calcanis before he took over This Week In Venture Capital.
33. Dennis Crowley, Founder of Foursquare
Kevin Rose interviews Dennis Crowley.
34. Brad Feld, Venture Capitalist
Vator News asks Feld How to Get Funding.
35. Matt Mullenweg, Founder of WordPress
Inc. Magazine features Matt in their series “The Way I Work.”
36. Kevin Rose, Founder of Digg.com and Podcaster
Interview with Kevin Rose at Web2.0 Summit 2011.
37. Peter Shankman, Founder of Help a Reporter
Bootstrapping In America with Peter Shankman.
38. Eric Ries, Entrepreneur and Author
Eric Ries on Techcrunch: “Don’t Be In A Rush To Get Big, Be In A Rush To Have A Great Product.”
39. David Tisch, Director of Techstars New York
TechCocktail interviews David Tisch and David Cohen.
40. John Reese, Internet Marketer
Tony Robbins interviews Frank Kern and John Reese.
41. Keith Ferrazzi, Author of Never Eat Alone
The Wall Street Journal asks Keith Ferrazzi “Who’s Got Your Back?”
42. Gina Trapani, Founder of Lifehacker
Tim Ferriss interviews Lifehacker Gina Trapani.
43. Neil Strauss, Author and Marketer
Speaks in the series: Authors @Google.
44. Chris Brogan, Blogger and Marketer
45. Daniel Pink, Author and Journalist
CBS Moneywatch asks Daniel “What Really Motivates Workers?”
46. Ivanka Trump, Entrepreneur
Huffington Post interviews Ivanka in the Trump Tower.
47. Ben Huh, Founder of Cheezeburger Media Network
Shama Kabini interviews Ben Huh on the future of journalism.
48. Ben Lerer, Founder of Thrillist
Ben Lerer on starting Thrillist.
49. Kenneth Cole, Fashion Entrepreneur
Kenneth Cole talks to CNN about the inspirational stories in his book.
50. Guy Kawasaki, Author and Entrepreneur
Guy Kawasaki talks at Stanford’s Entrepreneurship Corner: “Entrepreneurship is for you young people.”
51. Magic Johnson, Entrepreneur and NBA Hall of Famer
Our friend Tiffany Black interviews Magic Johnson on Inc.
52. Ryan Allis, Founder of iContact
Ryan Allis talks about his $169M sale to Vocus.
53. David Karp, Founder of Tumblr
David Karp on TechCrunchTV says blogs don’t work.
54. Ashton Kutcher, Early Stage Investor
What Ashton Kutcher looks for in tech investments on TechCrunch.
55. Steve Young, Venture Capitalist
Steve Young talks about his investment strategy on Bloomberg TV.
56. Ryan Leslie, Hip Hop Entrepreneur
Harvard Grad Ryan Leslie interviewed on Fox Business.
57. Rob Dyrdek, Action Sports Entrepreneur
Inc. calls Fantasy Factory America’s coolest workspace: Question and Answer with Rob Dyrdek.
58. MC Hammer, Hip Hop Entrepreneur
MC Hammer interviewed at Web2.0 summit.
59. Chamillionaire, Hip Hop Entrepreneur
Michael Arrington talks social currency with Chamillionaire.
60. Darren Rowse, Blogger
Gideon Shalwick interviews ProBlogger Darren Rowse.
61. Gina Bianchini, Founder of Ning
Gina Bianchini talks about founding Leanin.org.
62. Sara Blakely, Founder of Spanx
Sara Blakely talks about resiliency on Entrepreneur.
63. Russel Simmons, Hip Hop Entrepreneur
NPR interviews entrepreneur Russell Simmons.
64. Wendy Kopp, Founder of Teach for America
Wendy Kopp talks about Teach for America on the Colbert Report.
65. Kevin Plank, Founder of Under Armour
How I Did It with Kevin Plank in Inc. Magazine.
66. Anita Roddick, Founder of The Body Shop
Anita Roddick tells her entrepreneurial story.
67. Robert Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
Under30CEO interviews Robert Kiyosaki.
68. Justine Ezarik, Media Entrepreneur
FastCompany on Justine Ezarik getting 300 million YouTube views.
69. Barbara Corcoran, Real Estate Entrepreneur
Under30CEO interviews Barbara Corcoran.
70. Rev Run, Hip Hop Entrepreneur
Huffington Post interviews Rev Run.
71. Blake Ross, Founder of Mozilla
IGM interviews Firefox developer Blake Ross.
72. Tim O’ Shaughnessy, Founder of Living Social
Business Insider interviews Living Social founder Tim O’Shaughnessy.
73. Dave Morin, Founder of Path
Interview at Techcrunch Disrupt with Dave Morin.
74. Brian Solis, Marketer
Enterprise Talk interview with Brian Solis.
75. Robert Scoble, Blogger
Watch Robert Scoble speak at Stanford Business School.
76. Seth Godin, Marketing guru
Under30CEO interviews Seth Godin.
77. Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group
Richard Branson talks about Life at 30,000 Feet at TED.
78. Kevin Systrom, Founder Instagram
Kevin Rose interviews Kevin Systrom.
79. Drew Houston, Founder Dropbox
Forbes gets the inside story behind Dropbox from founder Drew Houston.
80. Steve Jobs, Founder Apple Inc.
2010 interview with Apple CEO Steve Jobs.
81. David Karp, Founder Tumblr
Interview with David Karp on Tumblr growth and monetization.
82. John Paul Dejoria, Founder Paul Mitchell Systems and Patron
Barbra Walters interviews John Paul Dejoria on being a billionaire.
83. Lynn Tilton, Private Equity Queen
Barbra Walters interviews Lynn Tilton on going from rags to riches.
84. Michael Jordan, NBA Hall of Famer
Michael Jordan turns 50 and talks about his drive.
85. Yvon Chouinard, Founder Patagonia
Yvon Chouinard is interviewed about his life and values.
86. Mary Kay Ash, Founder Mary Kay Cosmetics
A look back on a 1979 interview with Mary Kay Ash.
87. Tim Ferriss, Bestselling Author
Tim Ferriss interview on “The 4-Hour Workweek.”
88. Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
Sheryl Sandberg speaks about “Women and Money” in this interview on 60 Minutes.
89. Marissa Mayer, CEO Yahoo
NPR Correspondent Laura Sydell interviews Marissa Mayer on her life.
90. Ben Silbermann, Pinterest
Ben Silbermann on startups and going your own way.
91. Jenn Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway
Jenn Hyman on how Rent the Runway delivers “Cinderella Moments.”
92. Alexandra Wilson, Gilt Groupe
Alexandra Wilson talks about how Gilt changed the way millions shop.
93. Jason Goldberg, Founder Fab.com
Kevin Rose interviews Jason Goldberg on Foundation.