North Texas Startup Goldmine: Keiretsu Forum Arrives!

by / ⠀Featured News / August 22, 2023
Keiretsu Forum Startup Goldmine

The Keiretsu Forum, the world’s largest and most active community of early-stage accredited angel investors, is making strides in its global outreach by initiating a chapter in North Texas. This new chapter is designed to provide resources and valuable investment opportunities to both entrepreneurs and investors in the thriving North Texas startup ecosystem.

Keiretsu Forum’s Expansion to North Texas

With a presence in North Texas, the Keiretsu Forum aims to promote collaboration among local and global investors in support of innovative ideas and businesses. The focus will extend beyond nurturing local startups to attracting international entrepreneurs and investors to the prospering North Texas community.

Keiretsu Forum’s Global Impact and Influence

Through its online platform, the Keiretsu Forum offers a range of monthly virtual screenings, informative forums, and educational workshops, as well as hosting in-person meetings on a quarterly basis.

Boasting more than 50 chapters across four continents, the Keiretsu Forum has solidified its position as a leader in the global angel investment network. The organization continues to break down geographical barriers, connecting entrepreneurs and investors worldwide, and fostering a collaborative environment that drives innovation and economic growth.

Halo Report 2022: Keiretsu Forum Ranks #2 for Deal Flow in Texas

According to the 2022 HALO Report from the Angel Resource Institute (ARI), the Keiretsu Forum ranks as the #2 organization for deal flow in Texas, just behind the Houston Angels.

This impressive ranking demonstrates the growing prominence of the Keiretsu Forum within the Texas investment community and its commitment to offering quality opportunities and investments to both members and startups.

See also  TikTok explores diversifying with text-based app

Furthermore, the report highlights that local investors finance 60% of deals in Texas, while the remaining 40% of angel investment comes from outside the state. This diverse funding indicates a strong local support system for Texas-based startups and interest from investors nationwide, creating a solid foundation for growth and innovation in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.

Success Stories: Keiretsu Forum’s Investment Portfolio

Prominent companies such as Maxwell Biosciences, Corinnova Inc., and Wavetech Group have found success as part of the Keiretsu Forum’s investment portfolio.

Through strategic investments and access to the organization’s extensive network of resources, these companies have experienced accelerated growth, innovation, and market presence within their respective industries.

Building a Thriving Entrepreneurial Community in North Texas

The Keiretsu Forum plans to continue focusing on stimulating deal flow within the North Texas ecosystem and connecting founders and investors through its expansive network. By fostering these connections and facilitating resource sharing, the organization aims to accelerate the growth of promising startups and create a flourishing entrepreneurial community in North Texas.

This collaborative approach and access to a global support network can drive innovation and bolster the regional economy, making North Texas a desirable destination for business ventures and investments.

Join the Keiretsu Forum North Texas Meeting

For interested parties, the Keiretsu Forum North Texas meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at FBFK Plano. Scheduled to run from 8:30 am to 12 pm, the event will include informative presentations, insightful panel discussions, and valuable networking opportunities.

Register online at the event website to reserve your spot and learn more about the Keiretsu Forum North Texas Meeting.

See also  Daring CEOs Embrace Change for Success

For more information or to register, email kotis@keiretsuforum.net. Upon registration, attendees will be provided with essential materials and further details regarding the event. This engaging forum offers an excellent opportunity for networking, knowledge-sharing, and exploring potential investment opportunities within the North Texas region.

FAQs

What is the Keiretsu Forum?

The Keiretsu Forum is the world’s largest and most active community of early-stage accredited angel investors. They provide global resources and investment opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors, fostering a collaborative environment that drives innovation and economic growth.

What is the purpose of the North Texas chapter?

The North Texas chapter is designed to offer resources and valuable investment opportunities to both entrepreneurs and investors in the thriving North Texas startup ecosystem. It aims to promote collaboration among local and global investors in support of innovative ideas and businesses, attracting international entrepreneurs and investors to the prospering North Texas community.

What are the key findings of the 2022 HALO Report?

The 2022 HALO Report from the Angel Resource Institute (ARI) ranks the Keiretsu Forum as the #2 organization for deal flow in Texas, coming in just behind the Houston Angels. Furthermore, 60% of deals in Texas are financed by local investors, while the remaining 40% of angel investment comes from outside the state.

Can you provide examples of successful companies from the Keiretsu Forum’s investment portfolio?

Successful companies within the Keiretsu Forum’s investment portfolio include Maxwell Biosciences, Corinnova Inc., and Wavetech Group.

These companies have experienced accelerated growth, innovation, and market presence within their respective industries through strategic investments and access to an extensive network of resources the organization provides.

See also  Making Sense of New Social Media Subscription Plans

When and where is the Keiretsu Forum North Texas meeting?

The Keiretsu Forum North Texas meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at FBFK Plano from 8:30 am to 12 pm. The event will include informative presentations, insightful panel discussions, and valuable networking opportunities.

How can I register for the Keiretsu Forum North Texas meeting?

Register online at the event website to reserve your spot and learn more about the Keiretsu Forum North Texas Meeting. You can also email kotis@keiretsuforum.net for more information or to register.

Upon registration, attendees will be provided with essential materials and further details regarding the event.

First Reported on: globenewswire.com

Featured Image provided by: Pexels – Thank you!

About The Author

Kimberly Zhang

Editor in Chief of Under30CEO. I have a passion for helping educate the next generation of leaders.

x

Get Funded Faster!

Proven Pitch Deck

Signup for our newsletter to get access to our proven pitch deck template.