Hey Under30CEO, as you guys know 2.5 years ago we started a travel company because we realized that there was a lot more to life than just sitting behind a computer working.
After a pretty wild ride taking us everywhere from the glaciers of Iceland to the volcanoes of Bali, we’ve now brought hundreds of people to over 10 destinations across the world all to help people truly understand our planet.
We were lucky enough to have a great feature in The Huffington Post come out this week that we know you will like.
Some takeaways from the article:
- Choosing a business partner is like a marriage. Be prepared!
- Things to think about when designing your lifestyle and business.
- How important authenticity is when marketing a product.
- Why social media stifles innovation and creativity.
- How to use a community model to build a repeat customer base
Of course, there are some fun lessons about travel too!
Check out the article on The Huffington Post today.
-Matt and The Under30Experiences Team
Photo credit: Caitlin Collins Augusta Leigh Photography