Hey Under30CEO fans, Matt Wilson here. I haven’t been this excited about a piece of content in a long time. Very few of you probably know that back in 2008 Under30CEO started as a Ning network for entrepreneurs and that my co-founder Jared O’Toole and I had a late-night web show on Ustream.
Well, our podcast is back.
And after a few cocktails, we’ve never been more honest. Jared O’Toole and I talked about just about everything on the Live Different podcast including:
- how we overcame all our struggles and failures;
- why we never settled or did things we hated;
- how we paid the bills when we were flat broke, living above our means;
- what “the comfort zone” feels like and how we got rid of damaging relationships; and
- how we created a travel company that will run over 50 trips this year.
Younger entrepreneurs, in particular, should find it helpful to learn from the mistakes of others. When we started out it, for sure would have helped us to pour a few cocktails into a few business leaders.
It’s a super candid piece that sounds more like a hilarious discussion at a bar than just another boring interview. Please check out our podcast episode, download it on iTunes, subscribe, and review us. It’d really help us out!