Hey Under30CEO– I haven’t been this excited about a piece of content in a long time.
Very few of you probably know that back in 2008 Under30CEO started as a Ning network for entrepreneurs and that my co-founder Jared O’Toole and I had a late-night webshow on Ustream…
Well the podcast is back. And after a few cocktails, we’ve never been more honest.
We talk about just about everything on this recording including:
- How we overcame all our struggles and failures
- Why we never settled or did sh*t we hated
- How we paid the bills when we were flat broke living above our means
- What “the comfort zone” feels like and how we got rid of shitty relationships
- How we created a travel company that will run over 50 trips this year
It’s a super candid piece that sounds more like a hilarious discussion at a bar than just another boring interview…
Please check out the episode below, download it on iTunes, subscribe, and review us. It’d really help us out!